Manual - HIFI ELITE SPORT
The HIFI ELITE SPORT Manual - Click here for the PDF Version
- Bluetooth Version: V4.1
- Frequency Range: 2.4GHz
- Battery Standard: Rechargeable lithium polymer battery
- Bluetooth Mode: Headset/Hand Free/A2DP/AVRCP
- Power Adaptor Output: DC5V 80mA
- Operation Range: Up to 33 feet (without obstruction)
- Talk/Playing Time: Up to 4 to 6 hours (Actual Talk/Play time may vary for a variety of reasons including volume level, device, power on/off and more)
- Standby Time: Up to 190 hours Charging Time: 2 hours
- 1x Modern Portable HIFI ELITE SPORT
- 1x Micro-USB Charging Cable
- 3x Earpiece sizes
- 3x comfort grips
How to charge the HIFI ELITE SPORT:
Important Note: Before first use you must charge the HIFI ELITE SPORT over 6 HOURS (the first charge is longer than the normal (2 HOUR) charge time because it is important you charge your HIFI ELITE SPORT completely before your first use).
- Connect the Micro USB charging cable to the Micro USB charging port located on the side of the HIFI ELITE SPORT Ear Piece. (Open the protective USB port cover to plug in the Micro USB Charging Cable).
- Connect the USB side of the charging cable to any USB charging port.
- (You can use the same in wall charging adaptor that comes with your smartphone or any USB charging port including your computers USB Ports.)
- A red indicator light will appear in between the volume up and volume down buttons when charging. A normal full charge will take about 2 hours.
- The red indicator light will disappear when the unit is fully charged and a blue light will turn on.
How To Power On Your HIFI ELITE SPORT:
- Power “ON” your HIFI ELITE SPORT: Press and hold the Modern Portable Symbol on the right ear piece for 8 to 10 seconds you will hear “POWER ON” then keep holding down until you hear “PAIRING” (Important: Hold done the middle power button the full 8 to 10 Second). (Located in the center of your RIGHT earpiece of the HIFI ELITE SPORT earphones). A blue LED light will also flash from the HIFI ELITE controls.
How To Power Off Your HIFI ELITE SPORT
- Press and hold the Modern Portable Symbol on the right ear piece for 6 to 8 seconds or until you hear “POWER OFF”.
- When the power is off (and you are wearing the HIFI ELITE SPORT in your ear) you will hear a voice command that says “POWER OFF” and a red LED light will flash once right above the Volume Up button on the controls.
How To Pair Your HIFI ELITE SPORT To Your Bluetooth enabled device:
- Once the HIFI ELITE SPORT has been turned on you will hear a second voice command (when wearing the earphones in your ear) immediately after the first voice command “Power On” which says “Pairing”. A red and blue LED indicator light will also appear flashing in between the Volume buttons on the right earpiece.
- After your HIFI ELITE SPORT is in pairing mode, please refer to the Bluetooth settings on your Bluetooth enabled device (i.e. iPhone or android smartphone and turn on the Bluetooth function on your smartphone, Tablet or the Bluetooth enabled device you are trying to connect/pair to).
- Search and then refresh your Bluetooth settings page.
- Find and Select “HIFI ELITE SPORT” in your other devices or available Bluetooth device (You may also receive a Pairing Request, if so select “Pair”).
- Important Note: Please make sure you disconnect any other Bluetooth device you had previously enabled before pairing the HIFI ELITE SPORT. Once selected the HIFI ELITE SPORT should automatically connect. If it does not automatically connect and your device asks for a four digit code please enter the code "0000".
- Once pairing is successful, a blue indicator light will begin flashing. You will also hear the indication voice "CONNECTED"
- IMPORTANT NOTES: Please make sure the HIFI ELITE SPORT is off before attempting to pair. The HIFI ELITE SPORT will connect to the pre-set phone automatically when it is turned on. (Please make sure you have the Bluetooth function turned on from your smartphone, tablet, PC or any Bluetooth enabled device you are using.)
How To Use The Volume Controls:
- When listening to music, movies, playing games, using the hands free calling microphone or any audio from your HIFI ELITE SPORT adjusting the volume is easy.
- How To Increase The Volume: To increase the volume from your HIFI ELITE SPORT tap down the (+) symbol button one press at a time (the volume will increase 1 volume level at a time.
- How To Decrease The Volume: To decrease the volume from your HIFI ELITE SPORT press the (-)symbol button one press at a time (the volume will decrease 1 volume level at a time).
Play / Pause / Skip to Next / Back to Previous
Play Audio: To begin playing audio find the desired song, station, application, video, or other audio source you would like to play from your Bluetooth enabled device and either press the play button directly from your device or press the (Modern Portable Symbol) middle power button once (1) from the right ear piece from your HIFI ELITE SPORT.
Pause Audio: To pause either press the play button directly from your device or press the (Modern Portable Symbol) middle power button once (1) from the right ear piece from your HIFI ELITE SPORT. To replay the audio press the same button one more time.
Skip to Next Song or Back to Previous Song: To skip to the next song press and hold down the (+) button from right ear piece from your HIFI ELITE SPORT. To replay current song press and hold down the (–) button to restart the current song playing.
Wireless Hands Free Microphone Instructions:
Answering an incoming call: If you receive an incoming call while using the HIFI ELITE SPORT you will hear a “BEEP” and voice command saying, “INCOMING CALL”. To answer the call, press the Modern Portable Symbol power button once (1) from your right ear piece of your HIFI ELITE SPORT controls.
To End a call: To end a call press the (Modern Portable Symbol) middle power button once (1) from the right ear piece from your HIFI ELITE SPORT.
To Redial a previously dialed number: To redial a Previously Dialed phone number Double tap the (Modern Portable Symbol) middle power button from the right ear piece from your HIFI ELITE SPORT.
How To Increase the volume when using the wireless hands free microphone: To increase the volume from your HIFI ELITE SPORT press the (+) symbol button one click at a time (the volume will increase 1 volume level at a time.
How To Decrease the volume when using the wireless hands free microphone: To decrease the volume from your HIFI ELITE SPORT press the (-) symbol button one click at a time (the volume will decrease 1 volume level at a time).
On behalf of the entire team here at MODERN PORTABLE, we are extremely delighted to have you as a customer and we hope you LOVE the HIFI ELITE SPORT!
For Getting Started or Support Questions Please Email Us At: Support@ModernPortable.com